TERMS OF SERVICE
- Agreement to Terms of Service. The Terms of Service shall apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content. Please read the Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using the Website or any associated services. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the Terms of Service, then you may not access the Website or use any services provided through the Website. The Terms of Service are an offer, and your acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Modifications. Any new features, products or tools which are added to our Website shall be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to the Website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Authority. By agreeing to the Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- Termination. Any breach or violation of any of the Terms of Service shall result in an immediate termination of your use of the Website or any services provided by the website.
- Restrictions on Use. You may not use our products or services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you, through the use of the Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You may not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. Any offer for any product or service on the Website is void where prohibited.
- Changes to Products and Services. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the any of the products or services offered through the Website without notice and at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any services or products offered on the Website.
- Products and Services. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- Reservation and Limitation of Rights. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to: (i) limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis; (ii) limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer; and (iii) to discontinue any product or service at any time All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of Shiso Soy LLC. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material offered on the Website will meet your expectations, or that any errors in services will be corrected.
- Errors or Omissions. There may be information on our Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice, including after you have submitted your order. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Website, including pricing information, except as required by law.
- Accuracy of Billing and Account Information. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made through the Website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Optional Tools. We may provide you with access to third-party internet tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of such third-party tools. Any use by you of tools offered through the Website is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). We may also offer new services and/or features through the Website, including the release of new tools and resources. Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
- Third Party Links. Certain content, products and services available on the Website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on the Website may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We shall not be liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- Feedback and Submissions. If you provide to us, at our request or of your own volition, any ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, “Comments”), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, use, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any such Comments. We are and shall not be under any obligation to: (i) maintain Comments in confidence or treat such comments as confidential; (ii) pay compensation for any Comments; or (iii) respond to any Comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove Comments that we determine, in our sole discretion, to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your Comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your Comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Website or any related Website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any Comments. You are solely responsible for any Comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments posted by you or any third-party.
- Prohibited Uses. In addition to any other prohibitions as set forth in these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the Website or its content: (i) for any unlawful purpose; (ii) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (iii) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (iv) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (v) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (vi) to submit false or misleading information; (vii) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Website or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (viii) to collect or track the personal information of others; (ix) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (x) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (xi) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Website or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. You agree that we may remove the Website for indefinite periods of time or cancel any products or services at any time, without notice to you. You agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Website is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the Website are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability. In no case shall Shiso Soy LLC, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of the Website or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content or product posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Shiso Soy LLC and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- Survival of Terms. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to any termination shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions for all purposes. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our products and services (or any part thereof).
- General Conditions.
- Refusal of Services. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your private information (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- Use of Materials. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any of the information on the Website, without express written permission by us.
- Headings. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- Information. We are not responsible or liable if information made available on the Website is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Invalidity. In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- Waiver. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Drafting. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- Governing Law. These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
As food products, our products are not returnable. Shiso Soy LLC may, at its the sole discretion, provide a refund of the purchase price when requested by buyers. Refunds may be provided if the products are defective or damaged, not delivered, purchased after the expiration date, or similar issues. Please contact customersupport.com if such problems occur.
Shiso Soy LLC (“we” and “us”) is the operator of www.shisosoy.com (the “Website”). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service. For all customer service enquiries, please email us at moc.yososihsnull@troppusremotsuc
General. Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our
website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us
to process a refund.
Shipping Costs. Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
Shipping. Transit Time Domestically through USPS pr UPS. Domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 days. We do not offer international shipping.
Dispatch Time. Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment for the order. Our warehouse operates on Monday – Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
Change Of Delivery Address. For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched. Please contact moc.yososihsnull@troppusremotsuc immediately if you wish to change the delivery address.
P.O. Box Shipping. Shiso Soy LLC will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
Military Address Shipping. We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using shipping services.
Items Out Of Stock. If an item is out of stock, we will cancel and refund the out-of-stock items and dispatch the rest of the order.
Late Delivery. If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us at moc.yososihsnull@troppusremotsuc so that we can conduct an investigation.
Parcels Damaged In Shipping. If you find a parcel is damaged during shipment, if possible, please reject the parcel from the delivery service and contact our customer service at moc.yososihsnull@troppusremotsuc. For parcels damaged during shipping, we will process a refund or replacement as soon as the delivery service has completed their investigation into the claim.
Sales Tax. If applicable, any ales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the Shiso Soy LLC website.
Cancellations. If you change your mind, we will accept cancellations at any time before the order has been shipped. Please contact moc.yososihsnull@troppusremotsuc for cancelations.
Parcels lost during shipping. We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the delivery service has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.